Friday, October 19, 2012

Nail Polish


I've heard about making your own nail polish color using a clear polish and some powder make up. Well while at work we had some eye make up on clearance, and TONS of it. I thought hey why not try it out.

AMAZING!!!!!

Probably the best idea ever, cheap and so easy. All I did was create a little funnel out of a piece of paper, and pour some in. I only fill the top opening of the bottle (It doesn't settle into the polish right away). Shake it up and that was all it took to create a gorgeous color. Could of probably even used a little less. I only used less than a quarter of the make up, so I still have tons to use on my face and create refills of nail polish color.


Brand: Me
Color: Quartz
Place: Clearance @ Sears

This is only 1 coat!!!!! 
I know crazy right


BTW...my background is my mouse pad. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment